WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
To help serve you better, please bring with you:
- current glasses, (or a copy of your latest eyeglass prescription, if you have it)
- and/or contact lens information,
- picture ID,
- insurance cards (don’t forget, if participating in a Flexible Spending Program, you may be able to use the account to pay for portions of your eyecare not covered directly by your insurance plan)
- medications lists,
- info on frames you like or lenses you’ve researched,
- and please COMPLETE the NEW PATIENT FORM before your eye exam or office visit. This will save you time and make the office administration process easier.
We are here to serve you. please call if you have any questions (541) 389-4774
What to expect during Your Exam
During your exam, we will check the health of your eyes either by:
Optomap Retinal Imaging, or
Dilating your eyes with eye drops.
Please review your options below to help decide which option is best for you.
Optomap Retinal Imaging
Optomap is the doctor’s preferred method to check your eye health and a convenient alternative that has no lasting side effects. It provides a digital image that can be used to track the history of your eye health. This service is offered for an additional $35.00. Click here for more information on Optomap retinal imaging.
Dilating your eyes with eye drops
With dilation be prepared for light sensitivity and near vision blur for about 4 hours. Remember to bring sunwear and/or a driver if you feel it is necessary. Dilation is included in the exam price.
If you have any other concerns or questions please contact us.
We look forward to seeing you for your eye exam.