Coffman Vision is ready to look after ALL of your eye care needs. In addition to the services you already rely on us for– comprehensive eye exams, contact lenses, designer frames and eyeglasses – think of us as your eye doctors/Optometrist first for these medical eye issues as well:
- treatment of “pink eye” and other bacterial infections
- sore, red, or itchy eyes
- dry eye
- removal of foreign bodies from the eye (such as wood or metal)
- treatment of eye allergies or burns
- emergency eye care
We have the latest equipment to look into eye pain, eye emergencies or other eye concern.
We can often bill your medical insurance for these eye condition. Our treatments are convenient and cost effective for your whole family, and you can be sure you are receiving the attention of great eye care specialists.
We are always willing to help, should you ever experience an eye emergency.
Our office provides emergency services for eye infections, eye injuries and other eye urgencies. State of the art equipment allows us to examine the front surface of the eye and also digitally scan inside the eye for infection or damage.
We accommodate many eye emergencies such as:
- Pink Eye
- Eye infections
- Foreign materials stuck in the eyes
- Eye trauma
- Scratched eyes
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Lost or broken contact lenses or eyeglasses
- Flashes of light in the vision
- “Floaters” in the vision
- Red or painful eyes
- Dislodged contact lenses
- Uncomfortable, itchy, or irritated eyes
- Foreign Body Removal – A foreign body is something such as an eyelash, sawdust, sand, or dirt can that gets into the eyes. The main symptom is irritation or pain.
We are here to help and alleviate any eye pain. Call our office today.